The Bella Stella stores are in a great location, they have an easy trade policy and they’ve got great clothes. Now that they’ve also got clothes for my middle schooler I’ll be there twice as often.
- Shara Alexander
Welcome to Bella Stella!
maternity, baby & children’s clothing in Portland, OR
|bella stella: maternity. baby. toddler.
2751 NE Broadway
We believe that:
- …high quality, beautiful, functional clothing and gear should be recycled and available to everybody.
- …all families should be comfortable shopping in our stores. It is easy, fun and fruitful to support our local businesses, families and youth.
- …our children deserve to be protected from hazardous materials and small artisans have a right to thrive. We work hard to follow the CPSIA (Children’s Protection Safety Improvement Act) guidelines while continuing to give local crafters a venue to sell their wares.
- …parenting is perhaps the hardest job, and families need all the support they can get.
Here are some things you’ll find in our store:
- Upscale resale clothing for babies and children up to size 8.
- Top-notch, stylish maternity resale clothing
- A fantastic selection of new and used baby carriers and slings from Ergo, Babyhawk, Beco, Moby Wrap, Boba, Umi, Sakura Bloom, Second Skin, and more.
- Open-ended toys, arts and crafts from Hape, Haba, PlanToys, Melissa & Doug, eeBoo and more.
- Baby gifts from Aden & Anais, Sophie the Giraffe, ecoPiggy, Kleynimals and more.
Latest from the blog:
- With Amy McMullen Photography, we bring you Little Lovies 2013! >
- Donating Maternity and Baby Clothing >
- Now Accepting Baby Carriers on Consignment >
- Big Latch On 2012 >
- Bright Bots training pants at Bella Stella >
i have been a dedicated buyer and seller at bella stella for the past two years since moving here from san francisco. i was thrilled to find bella stella as i was used to buying great second hand kids clothes in s.f. bella stella has a great eye for used kids clothing and accessories which makes second hand kid shopping easy. i am grateful to have such a resource available to me as a mother of two who likes to buy stylish clothes for my kids but doesn’t want to buy them at retail prices. this way i not only save money but i also help to save the planet by buying second hand! it doesn’t get any better than that!
- Shay Carillo
The first time that I came to Bella Stella I realized that it was different than a lot of resale kid’s shops–friendly, clean, well-run and totally lacking that air of frazzled clutter that tends to take over many other places. And it seemed to have everything I needed—from a new, Ergo carrier and organic cloth diapers for my newborn to totally cool butterfly tutus and Melissa and Doug art supplies for my older child.
Also, when I called to see about selling clothing, the owner said I could come right in and I didn’t need an appointment. I love that since with two kids it is really hard to know exactly when I am getting out of the house. Then, when I came, she looked at the stuff right away and priced it quickly. When you are accompanied in the store by a grumpy four year old, this sort of quick customer service is worth its weight in gold.
Bella Stella’s clothing is a mix of locally made new clothing and toys, and various hip brands at prices that seem even lower than wholesale. The owner has clearly mastered the art of finding deals and passing them on. Having deep roots in the neighborhood clearly means that the good stuff comes to her shop first. And now I do the same, since I now that she always gives me the best possible price on my stuff (and I can always find another place to bring the complete line of Carter’s truck-themed onesies that I got at the baby shower).
- Laura Locker